Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Recipe: Lemon Meringue Pie

The other night, CJ and I went to a friend's house for dinner and I always like to bring a dessert as a sign of appreciation for having us over. I'm not sure why it popped into my head but with 4 hours until we had to leave, I came up with Lemon Meringue Pie. It was delicious by the way and it says it needs at least 3 hours to make but we managed to whip it out in 2. I did however forget to separate the egg yolks and egg whites, but it turned out fine (just a bit less together, so don't forget that crucial step). It was fairly easy to make (I was especially impressed with how well the crust turned out-- I would definitely recommend making it rather than buying it-- it's super easy and tastes wonderful). 


Oh and this was our first time making this dessert. 

Click on "Read more" to see the recipe! 



(I know it says the recipe is from Edmonds Cookbook, but it's actually from Taste.com.au -my bad)


Enjoy!! And be sure to link up a picture with how yours turns out OR your favorite dessert!

xoxo,
Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. definitely going to try this one next time I bake and blog! Looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how it turns out!! Hope you like it as much as we did :)

    ReplyDelete