Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Snow Day Dreamer

Guess what fellow dreamers??

                                         Yesterday it snowed... and snowed... and snowed.. until: 




Over a foot of snow! All in one day! Isn't it so peaceful and pretty??


So...  I decided to shovel: 




And got my dog dressed for the weather (but let's be honest, she hates the pink sweater... with a passion, and is humiliated whenever I make her wear it, but it was BELOW freezing, so with her best interests at heart (of course) I put it on her). Aint she just the cutest?? 


Then, we made delicious treats called, well I'm not sure they have a name, but we'll go with Saltine-Caramel-Chocolate-Pretzel Bars, and let me tell you, they are AMAZING!! Like seriously, this whole plate was gone by today (that's less than 24 hours of existence) and there are only two of us living here (good thing I shoveled earlier!). 



What are your favorite snow day activities??

xoxo

Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment