Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Music Madness

I was listening to the radio this morning and heard this song that I had heard before but didn't know the name of, so I found it online and bought it and I'm obsessed! I just love Francesca Battistelli, and her new song "Strangely Dim" is so upbeat and just wonderful (see for yourself below). Her song called "Beautiful, Beautiful" is also on my playlist! 





As for up-and-coming bands, I am in love with For KING and COUNTRY whose album Crave is just awesome! (Check it out on iTunes). They are well known for their song "Middle of Your Heart", but all the songs on the album are top notch. I've also randomly seen them on different TV shows like Jay Leno and Mike Huckabee so be on the lookout for them as they are becoming quite the craze. They are also related to the incredibly talented Rebecca St. James, amazing singer and author of Wait For Me, who happens to be married to lead singer of the band Foster the People. Must run in the family. But seriously check these guys out!! Oh and did I mention, they are originally from Australia?? Which makes them that much cooler!! 





Also on my playlist is the recent hit from P!nk featuring lead singer Nate Reuss from the band Fun. titled: Just Give Me a Reason. Ever since I heard it on Triple J back in February, I've been obsessed! It also happens to be the first song my boyfriend (CJ) beat me to downloading on iTunes. Warning, it's catchy.. 





And last but not least, my current CD choice for my car is Crowded House: The Very Very Best of Crowded House, not to be confused with The Very Best of Crowded House. They've been around for a while, but still better than ever, especially with the recently-again-popular hit "Don't Dream it's Over" (one of my favorites). Oh and yes, they are from Australia :) But seriously, I'm in love with this CD, all 19 tracks of it. 




Which band are you currently obsessed with?? Let me know below in the comments section!! 

xoxo
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment