Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Oh the places you'll go...

As some of you might now, a few months ago I created a brief bucket list of things that I wanted to do at some point in my life. Yesterday as I was watching the TODAY show (I recently set a goal to be up early enough every day to watch it- my quest to becoming a morning person), I was inspired about various places that I want to travel to, most of which, I have never been to. As of right now, my goal is to go to at least one of these places each year. Is this realistic? What are your Bucket List goals??

My Travel Bucket List:

*during the Spring/Summer when it's warm

**The Italian parts of Switzerland (Switzerland is surrounded by Italy, France & Germany which influences the various cities throughout different regions. I've briefly been to the German & French parts of Switzerland)

Just realized that Norway was not on my list. Consider it added and towards the top! Definitely a place to go in the Summer I'm thinking. 

What places are on your bucket list?? Let me know in the comments below! 

XOXO,
Kirsten

2 comments:

  1. A place I really want to go to is Ireland. I have taken Irish Step Dance, and I would love to go to Ireland to see if the way they dance is different from the way I have learned to dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that would be amazing! I would love to go to Ireland too- I will have to add that to my list!

    ReplyDelete