Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New Nails

As someone who loves to change up my nails every couple of days, I'm always looking for new, easy and creative designs. While I was on Pinterest today, I came across this leopard print and had to try it. (It's really pretty easy to be honest). You can even do your 'bad' (non-dominant) hand without it looking significantly worse than your 'good' hand. In fact, my 'bad' hand is the one that's pictured. I saw a couple of different examples of this on Pinterest (mostly ones with a white undertone and multi-colored leopard spots on top), but I really like the pink underneath (maybe I'm just biased, as pink is my favorite color). Anyways, if you're in the mood for something different, try the leopard print and mix it up with your favorite colors! 


What are your favorite nail designs??

On a completely different note, one of my best friends got engaged today!! I'm SO excited for her :) We all knew it was going to happen, but just didn't know when. This is the first time that one of my close friends has gotten engaged- so you can imagine I was really stoked and freaking out when I heard. Anyways, just thought I would share the exciting news. 

Also some exciting news, I have my first sponsor from imCarly :) YAY! Be sure to check out her newly redecorated blog (the link is on my sidebar)- it's really cute and I'm in love with her bright colored layout!!  

*Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment