Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My Bucket List

I know it's not close to New Years for making resolutions, but recently I've had some revelations about things I want to do before I graduate college and have to start working in the REAL world- Yikes! 
So far, my bucket list includes:

  • Plant a fruit/veggie garden (I'm thinking this is a spring time activity)
  • Go to Napa Valley, California (it looks gorgeous from all the pictures I've seen)
  • Make a nice looking and delicious cake using fondant (like Ace of Cakes or Cake Boss)
  • Learn to play guitar really well (I secretly dream of becoming Taylor Swift) 
  • Attend a Katy Perry concert (This became a wish of mine after watching her movie Part of Me)
  • Go to Norway, Sweden, Finland (where my friend is going to study abroad), and Greece
  • Visit my sponsor child Rejoice in Zimbabwe (After writing back and forth for two years, I think it would be amazing to finally visit her)
  • Spend more time with my friends!! (This means going to Texas, Virginia & Nebraska)

What's on your Bucket List??

*Kirsten


No comments:

Post a Comment