Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Current Obsession:

summer 1


This summer one of my goals consisted of finding the perfect tangerine orange colored shorts. When I saw these shorts from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohls, I knew that they were THE ones. I am also in love with the recent trend of jewelry with starfish shapes, so I decided to make my own using silver starfish and silver necklace chain from Michael's; the same look without breaking my bank. As a huge fan of lace, finding a versatile summery lace shirt was a must and I can dress it up with jeans and heels for a night out on the town. Of course a pair of neutral colored gladiator sandals are a staple item for the summer season and are perfect for keeping cool in style. And last, but certainly not least is the hair flower from Forever 21 which is just plain cute.

What are your staple items this summer??

*Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment