Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hello 2015


As 2014 has come to an end and 2015 is well underway, the time has come to pack up all my festive Christmas decorations. As depressing as this is, I suppose that the anticipation and excitement of putting up my decorations would be diminished next December, should my decorations remain up year-round. Especially since I tend to get into the Christmas spirit by lighting one of my Balsam-scented candles and playing Christmas music while unpacking all of these accumulated snowmen and snow globes. Besides, packing up Christmas means that my favorite season will be soon approaching and I'm definitely craving some sun, sand, and surf. I may have even purchased a new swim suit recently in light of my anticipation. 


And symbolically speaking, packing away 2014 is a good thing for me. It was a tough year, and I can say that I'm truly ready and excited for 2015 as I make some weighted decisions about where I'm going to live and what to pursue career-wise. I'm ready for new adventures, new experiences, and hopefully new chances to continue chasing after my passions in life. Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me to follow my dreams, listened to my struggles, and who has put up with my absolute inability to be decisive. I'm so grateful that I have such amazing people in my life! 



Goodbye 2014 and hello to new possibilities. Hello 2015. 




No comments:

Post a Comment