Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trying New Things

At the beginning of this New Year, I decided to try something new and different: taking a cake decorating class. It's something I have been wanting to do for a long time and I'm excited to finally get to have some time off to do it. 

My progress so far:

Week 2: (It looks orange but the flower is actually pink, I promise- looked much better in person so excuse the horrible lighting of the photograph)



Week 3: Cupcakes :) Happy Valentines Day in a couple weeks!!


Look forward to next week's cake– it's the final cake of the class so will be doing something special for it! Super excited :) Expect flowers and bright colors! And it will be 10 times better than week 2's cake! 


Oh and by the way, today we celebrate the life and accomplishments of Martin Luther King, Jr. so I end on a quote from him:

 ‎"I have decided to stick with love... hate is too great a burden to bear".

What an inspirational man full of great words and actions, who left an incredible legacy. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr Day and a happy start to a new week!  

xoxo,
Kirsten 

No comments:

Post a Comment