Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Get ready (southern hemisphere), Spring is here! This is one of my favorite times of the year; all the flowers are blooming and the weather is becoming nicer (almost ready for the beach!). For all you northern hemisphere's, don't get me wrong, I LOVE Autumn too, but I just saw millions of gorgeous flowers today and am craving the Springtime weather. You'll understand why when you see these photos:










We even got to see a baby goat at the petting zoo :) ADORABLE!



Today my wonderful boyfriend took me to Floriade, a flower festival in Canberra, Australia (approximately 4-5 hour drive from Sydney). IT WAS AMAZING! All the flowers were bright and beautiful and there were so many to see! We even got to paint some cute garden gnomes (pictures to come).

What are your favorite seasonal festivals??

xoxo
Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment